Green City Action Plan Kota Kinabalu
Kota Kinabalu is a coastal city in East Malaysia and is the capital of Sabah.
Home to major commercial and industrial activities, Kota Kinabalu is a popular national and international tourist destination, with its natural landscape and mythological, historical, social, and cultural treasures.
The Green City Action Plan Kota Kinabalu details plans to transform the city into a nature resort city that is clean, green, and livable, using integrated and comprehensive development approaches.
The report provides a comprehensive assessment of urban issues, climate change vulnerability, and impacts of climate change on eight selected urban sectors, namely, land use and development, water supply, sewerage and stormwater drainage, transport, solid waste, street lighting, energy, and buildings.
- Approach and Methodology
- Kota Kinabalu—City and Climate Profile
- Policies and Plans Relevant to Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu City Urban Sector Profile
- Kota Kinabalu Green City Action Plan and Strategy
- Priority Projects in Kota Kinabalu Green City Action Plan
- Way Forward